Hours: 4 hours per week
2. Responsible to: Practice Supervisor/Co-ordinator
3. Duration of: 1 year
4. Job purpose: To undertake organisation financial recording and budgeting
Hikmat Devon is a Community Based Interest Company – launched in 2005 and incorporated in 2011. We work to improve access and equality of opportunity for black and minority ethnic communities across Devon.
Hikmat Devon is a small organisation delivering projects for a variety of funders. We require an addition to our team to undertake the financial processes for all projects to enable us to report financial expenditure to our funders. You will have experience of producing profit and loss accounts and Trial period balance. Sage nominal coding will also be an advantage. Hours are flexible. Based in our office in Exeter.
5. Payment: £13.00 per hour (£25,350 pro rata based on 37.5 hours week)
6. Main Duties:
Undertake Sage coding for financial activity
Enter data from Sage reporting into Excel Datasets
Update budget expenditure
Update profit and loss accounts
Check expenditure and income against bank statements
Prepare financial reports and documenting accounts
Produce monthly, quarterly accounts
Prepare payroll when required to do so
7. Qualification: An appropriate qualification will be expected.
8. Probationary Period: Three months
9. Notice: Minimum one month working notice is required on either side.
To find out more please ring or email Martyna Baltrusaitiene on:
01392 757220/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12.00 noon Wednesday 8th May, 2019
Interview date: 10.30 Friday 10th May, 2019